Returning item(s) for a refund or exchange must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Any returns made after this period may be rejected and sent back to the original delivery address.
Any returns received after this period may be rejected. If you’re unsure on whether you’re eligible to return an item, please contact our support team by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to submit a return please contact send us an email including your personal information and order number.
The customer must cover all returns costs unless otherwise instructed by a member of our support team. We do not refund paid shipping costs, we only refund the item costs.
You as the customer, are liable for your parcel until the moment it reaches Fit Capital. We recommend sending returns on a recorded delivery to avoid any issues with your return reaching us.
Refunds are issued against the original payment method used on your order and will reach you within 7 working days of Fit Capital receiving your return. You will receive an email confirming your refund. Exchanged items will be despatched on a free delivery service within 7 working days of your return being processed. If there are any issues with your return, you will be contacted by phone (if provided) or email. Please not that we can not take sale items in return. We can only change them for another size.
- We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on underwear or socks due to hygiene reasons
- We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any items which have been washed
- We CANNOT accept returns or exchanges on any items that don't have the original package with it.
- ANY items that don't have the original labels and tags attached CANNOT be returned.
- ANY items returned covered in animal or human hair will NOT be accepted
- ANY items which are discontinued and no longer sold on the website CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund
- ANY items found to have a distinct smell (deodorant, aftershave, body odour etc) will not be accepted
- We do not accept sale items returns, only exchanges in other sizes.
- Fit Capital has the right to refuse a return should it not follow our returns guidelines.
If you believe your product is defective due to a manufacturing fault, please contact our customer support team via our support hub. You will be asked to send photos of the fault and if deemed faulty, we may ask you to return the item as we may need to pass it to our quality control team. All postage paid to return faulty items will be reimbursed.
Any Fit Capital products purchased from an expo you may have attended can not be returned or exchanged.
FIT CAPITAL products come with a 30-day manufactures’ guarantee that commences on the date of customer receiving the goods. Outside of this period, we will not be held liable for any quality issues that may occur. If we feel the nature of the fault is human error, not a manufacturing defect, FIT CAPITAL withholds the right of refusing liability.